Print Invoices, Packing Lists, and Pick Lists for Orders
The Print Invoice & Packing list extension is the ultimate tool to handle invoices, packing lists, and pick lists in your store. This plugin allows you to easily print documents for orders straight from the Orders page (individually and in bulk), while editing orders, and allows customer to view invoices from the “My Account” page.
Including invoices with shipped orders allows you to provide important order and policy information to customers when they receive their purchases. Print Invoices & Packing Lists takes all of the effort out of providing order information to customers so that you can bulk print the documents you need with only two clicks.
However, this won’t only help your customers. Packing Lists for individual orders and combined pick lists will help you speed up your fulfillment process, as order items are sorted by product category for efficient picking and packaging, letting you gather orders and double-check them for accuracy.
Flexible Invoice Format
This plugin has been completely re-built from version 3.0+ to make customizing your order documents as simple and flexible as possible for both users and developers. Invoice settings let you determine what information you want to show to customers, and you can even use a live preview to adjust colors, font sizes, and other appearance settings.
Invoices can be printed (individually or in bulk!), emailed when an order is paid for, or viewed from the customer account area.
Useful Packing and Pick Lists
When you’re picking orders in your store or warehouse, you know exactly where each kind of product is. We’ve organized packing and pick lists in the same way your organize your inventory — by product category / type. Packing lists will show you items needed to fulfill a single order, and you can even exclude virtual (non-shipped) items or include customer notes.
Pick lists will give you one combined list for several orders to let you gather the products you need to fulfill them. Pick lists are also organized by category to help you expedite order picking and fulfillment.
Quick Single and Bulk Order Actions
You may need to work with one order or several orders at a time. No matter what your workflow looks like, you can easily print or email the order documents you need. From the orders list or the view order screen, you can use individual order actions to email or send invoices and packing lists.
When viewing all orders, you can also use bulk actions to print or send invoices, packing lists, or combined pick lists.
Bulk actions will run for as many orders as you’ve selected, and you can open your documents by clicking the “Print” link to preview them and print them as needed. Invoices and packing lists will have page breaks between documents for each order.
What else can Print Invoices / Packing Lists do?
- Customize document appearance and information with a live preview using the Customizer — no coding needed! NEW
- Easily print or email invoices on a per-order basis or in bulk. Emails will be sent only when an order is paid for.
- Let customers view invoices from the “My Account” page.
- Quickly print or email packing lists for one or more orders.
- Sort items on packing lists by category for faster order fulfillment NEW
- Automatically email packing lists to shop admins for new orders NEW
- Print pick lists for multiple orders to help with mass order fulfillment NEW
- Optionally send professional-looking invoices as an HTML email to your customers
- Use sequential invoice numbers, or use order numbers as your invoice numbers NEW