- Learn what channels (including search, social, email and ads) drive the most traffic, so you know which channels to spend more time on.
- Figure out where your site is leaking money by tracking the flow of users from product page to cart to checkout.
- Understand which products customers are interested in by comparing traffic, transactions and revenue across products.
- Determine what your customers are looking for by seeing which pages they land on from search engines.
- Track basic data including sessions, users and events with Universal Analytics.
- Integrate Enhanced E-Commerce Analytics to get basic eCommerce data, including cart actions and product views.
- Exclude visits from administrators to get a more accurate picture of customer data.
- Support for Display Advertising.